this is all alittle wierd for me.

Sooo.... this is how it is... last period Sept. 23 2009... About 6 days ago my breast got tender... but only above my nipples and its hard there. it is kind of wierd because my breasts normally get sore before my period but usually it is all of the breast not just the one spot and they DONT get hard... Ive been having hot flashes for 3 days. Eating like crazy one minute then not hungry at all the next. Then tired even when i get plenty of sleep. Very irritable and sometimes get queezy but not throwing up! I am not sure what to think... i took a test October 13th at night but it was negative... should i wait alittle longer and then take a test... or couple i just be physching myself up and getting excited over nothing...

What do you all think... PLEASE ANSWER... as many moms as can be!!!

Thank you sooo much!!!

Ashlei_nichole9

Asked by Ashlei_nichole9 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Either wait a bit and take another test, or call your dr and see if they will do a blood test.
    Anonymous

• i agree with the 1st poster...wait a few more days and take the test in the morning with your first pee of the day. and if your not satisfied make a dr. appt.
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Unless you normally have a 3 week cycle, you tested really early. Assuming you have a 28 day cycle the earliest tests like First Responce Early Result would recommend you testing is Friday, and even then it only picks up positives like half of the time (I can't remember exactly, maybe someone else will!) I'd wait until at least Monday and test again--- then again Wednesday (and on and on until you get a postive or your period).

Best of luck!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I think you're psyching yourself out. You'd have just ovulated within the last few days, most likely. You could just be coming down with a little bug and happen to have some oddball breast pain along with it.
    Anonymous