What's the love song you hate the most - is it just to mushy generally or hurt you so much because of it having been your song w/someone? Is the singer just bad really a bad singer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Truly, Madly, Deeply" too corny, bad singing. Alas, another Savage Garden tune.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 8:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I hate that song "Say what you need to say." And literally, I just wrote out the whole song in six words...UGGG...
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• "Something Stupid", by Frank and Nancy Sinatra. it just sounds creepy siging that kind of song with your father. Plus Nancy really can't sing
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Wonderwall by Oasis. Its a good song but it reminds me of my stupidity of wasting 8 months on my ex fiance. *shudders*
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Your Man by Josh Turner. He is an awesome singer! It always makes me smile, and then smile through tears. it is mine and dh's song and when we hear it we always sing it to each other. With him deployed now...I sing it to him, hoping he can somehow hear me in his heart over thousands of miles...
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 15, 2009