What was your most favorite tv show or movie when you were younger, has it been remade- which is better?

lfl

Asked by lfl at 8:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My favorite TV show was "I love Lucy"
    then those typical cartoons.. lol. Like, He-Man, Batman, Looney Toons, Doug, Rugrats, etc.

My favorite movie, still to this day, is The Lion King.

None have been remade, as far as I know. Just "upgraded" where Rugrats, they're older now. Batman has been remade so many times in different versions, I like most all of them though.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I was soooooo in love with The Little Mermaid....I still love it! lol I can sing almost every song in that movie, word for word. No joke! lol
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I heard they're remaking "The Breakfast Club". Big mistake!

"Nightmare on Elm Street" - NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Most of the remakes nowadays focus on young wanna-be starlets who flash their stuff. I guess it sells more tickets - what a shame...... I"m not saying it hasn't always been around, but it sure does seem to be thrown in your face more often today: magazines, tv, big screen, commercials, music, etc.
    Anonymous

• "The Breakfast Club? Nightmare on Elm Street"?! NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Is NOTHING sacred!?

I remember watching the mini series "V", and then the series, when I was little. I can't wait to catch the remake next month!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 8:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My fave when I was a kid was Goonies. I still love it. Oh and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
    And I loved the Breakfast Club... I don't know if I could stand watching a remake. But the remake of "V" does intrigue me!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 8:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I loved Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes and all of those classics. I hate the computer animated updated versions. Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone?
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My favs were "Bewitched", "The Munsters" ,"Abbot and Costello", "Shirley Temple". I don't know of any remakes...

"Planet of the Apes" What a waste of TV,lolol

WOW, This makes me sound really old,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I loved the Munsters growing up also the Addams family. My favorite was the TV show Batman not the cartoon but then when you are 11 your TV taste is not the best. I am just glad I don't have to watch Stupid Bob Strange pants
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Gumby!!! I'm 22, my mom said it came on more when she was growing up
    Shes 54 btw. I'm rambling. ahh
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 9:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• "Annie" and it is still my favorite movie, musical, and yes they remade it in 1999. I love the remake better because it follows the original script more amd has more of the songs from the musical.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2009