Do you let your kids stand for the bus unsupervised?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts948

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 8:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Heck no i do not and I am waiting at the bus stop 8-10mins before the bus comes at the end of the day waiting for her. Not in today's world. not until she is older anyway. she is in 1st grade and 7yrs old now.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My sister is 7 and no. If it's not my mom, then it's me. I can see her bus stop from our porch but things can happen in a split second.
    Anonymous

• No I always sat in the car while he stood there with his buddies.He thought he was a big man hanging out with his friends.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 8:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• No. Mine are 6 and 8, and IMO, that's too young for them to be standing there alone. You add in the fact that a known child molester lives across the street, and you couldn't pay me enough to let my kids go to the bus stop alone.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 7:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2009