Where can I find a data entry job or a telemarking job that I can do at home?

I do have some experiance but it's been sometime since i've use it. My last few jobs were customer service jobs. I have no start up money to invest and I am not looking for a job that I have to sell things.

kjcm1520

Asked by kjcm1520 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• West at Home
    ____OR_____

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    This is what I do to help support my family from home. I love it, and my husband likes to get involved as well.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I had looked into data entry, but everything I found was a scam. I also wanted to do telemarketing, but I wasn't able to have any background noise. I have two children, so that wasn't any option for me. I work from home and I can help you work from home too. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2009