britax carseat

Does anyone one this carseat? What do you think about it?

Emmasmom2009

Asked by Emmasmom2009 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We've had the Britax series.
    I absolutely love them.
    We had the Chaperone for the infant, and the Roundabout and Companion.. I think the Companion.

They're very comfy, good cushion, etc. Quite pricey. There are a few other carseats out there that are very good and cheaper.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• "They're very comfy, good cushion, etc. Quite pricey. There are a few other carseats out there that are very good and cheaper. "

first off, how do you know they are comfy? and second, every car seat is tested..they are all safe
    Anonymous

• We have a Britax Boulivard. I absolutely LOVE IT!

It's has a lot of cushion, has side impact protection, is VERY easy to install and has great safety ratings.

The best car seat is the one that fits into your car properly. It's true that all car seats have to pass the safety rating test but that doesn't mean they all scored as well. It could be the difference between making a 70 and a 100 on a spelling test. You passed both of them but clearly did better one.

I personally LOVE Britax and have no intentions of switching brands when my DS gets big enough for a transitional.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I'm not impressed with Britax. There just seem to be others that can do just as good, for a whole lot cheaper. I love the Compass True Fit, and the Graco Nautilus. IMO, if you wanna spend a lot of money on a car seat, you're better off with a Sunshine Kids Radian.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Britax is one of the best out there. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Yes, all carseats have to pass the same tests, but some do it by the skin of their teeth, and others, like Britax pass with flying colors. Thats the seat I want my baby in. KWIM? Britax seats also have alot of safety features that other seats dont offer. It is one of the top carseat brands in the WORLD! Oh, and to the person who suggested the Graco Nautilus, nobody with kids in this age group should put their child in that seat, it does not rear face. The True Fit is an awesome seat too!
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2009