Spotting this early on in pregnancy........anyone?

hey guys! i'm almost 6 weeks pregnant and tonight i have started spotting. i went to the restroom earlier and when I wiped, there was a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. then, when i looked at my panties, i noticed some brown blood spots. this has been going on for about 2 hours. there is never enough blood to leave some on my underwear, but it's for sure there when i wipe. i'm having a few cramps. it kinda feels like it does when i'm fixing to start my period.

has anyone ever had anything like this? what was your outcome? i am FREAKING out over here because i don't want to miscarry. this is my third pregnancy and i have never spotted or bled with my other two. also, i've never had a miscarriage so i don't know what to think about all this.

HELP!

momma_2_two_413

Asked by momma_2_two_413 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing happen call your ob in the morning. Everything was fine for me. Just call and get checked by your dr.
    Anonymous

• I had two healthy pregnancies and lost my third and forth. They both started this way BUT I there are plenty of women on here that has experienced this and continued to have healthy babies. Give your Doctor a call in the morning and until then put your feet up and try to take it easy. I hope everything works out for you!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I think that's normal. I did when I was pregnant with my first and I thought it was just a light period. lol
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 12:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Call your doctor in the morning and try not to stress out, and believe me I know what I am talking about! I had spotting with my first 2 pregnancies, the first was a miscarriage and the second is 2 years old now! This can be normal, or it can be a sin of something else. For me I have a low progesterone count and had to be on medicine for it. I took the medicine will all of my pregnancies, by the way I am pregnant again...17 weeks. Sometimes they say it is implantation bleeding. All of these things are normal, but can be signs of something else. Please stay calm for you and your baby, call the doctor and get an appointment! Everything will be okay!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• That is suppose to say a "sign" of something else...not a sin of....

Good Luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• thanks guys!
    momma_2_two_413

Answer by momma_2_two_413 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2009