Crayon Catastrophe here people!!!!

our doodling darling has hit the bathroom and the tub was the target. she scrawled all over the inside of the tub, and obviously sat down and squiggled all around the drain. she got slashes and choppy marks and just all kinds of uncomprehensable art work going on in that tub!

{on my knees, clinching you around the ankle}....."cleaning solutions pleeez."

angel-s-cort

Asked by angel-s-cort at 9:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Magic Erasers!
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Goo Gone. It works the best! You can find it at any hardware store and most likely Wal-Mart.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• magic eraser
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yep, Goo-Gone and/or the good ole Magic Eraser. Little else works without huge amounts of elbow grease.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• ok guys........{tossing roses at ya}........hubby is on his way to the store to by magic eraser aaand goo-gone. I'll get back with results ok? good.

ok since all of you guys above answers are really tied to one another, I'll give out 5 gold stars and you guys split the fifth one, o'tay? good.

[on my way out I stop to greet and meet all]......{shaking raybird's hand}....."thanks so much...really appreciate your help." {moving on to rebecca}......{smiling really wide at you rebecca}...."so glad you took the time to type something that could help us...thanks a lot." {moving on to Anonymous}....{shouting up to anonymous from behind his/her towering wall}....."thanks sooo much, {stop to up the volume on my bull horn}...I said thanks friend!!!...{still smiling and moving on to pacemyself}...."girl if you knew what work it was to shout up and that wall....anyways bless you girl and thanks a great deal."
    {waving}...bye now!

angel-s-cort

Answer by angel-s-cort at 4:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I would definately try magic eraser or baking soda, or a combination of the two. Just make a paste with baking soda and water or you can try baking soda and lemon juice (if it can take rust off kitchen knives it should work on crayon,lol)
    EODMommy

Answer by EODMommy at 10:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2009