i think i was abducted by aliens last night....

i have cleaned like crazy today. imagine nesting....except im not pregnant! my body hurts and is begging me to quit and i cant. literally..i really cant. i feel like i have so much energy, i will explode if i stop. WTH is wrong with me today? my only explanation is alien abduction...i mean i always clean but today has been insane. heres a quick summary of my day- unload and reload dishwasher x2, 2 loads of laundry (folded and put away), cleaned bathroom, swept and mopped all my floors, cooked food x3, cleaned out and washed inside of fridge, cleaned all counters and stove in the kitchen, plus chase after my son. OMG im am soooo tired! lol. how has everyone elses day been?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg! can you tell them to come to my house next! lol.. man i wish i had the energy to do all that!
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• i think my DH was aducted the other night. he acually did the dishes for me ! *gasp* :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• dang, girl, I'll take some of that energy! lol I'm having to work up the energy just to go take a shower right now.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• let me tell you...i dont know how it happened. but my body is begging me to stop. lol.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I would like to be abducted by those aliens ANY day! lol. But if they don't want to come to Alabama, maybe you can just come and do it for me?!? haha! I've got a rubbermaid tub full of Halloween decor I gotta put up. I love decorating and I'm usually Johnny-on-the-spot when it comes to things like that. Yet here it is halfway through the month and that tub is still in my carport. Ugh. I blame it on the weather we've had. The rain makes me lazy!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Maybe not aliens, but the cleaning bug crawled in your crack. It shows up here sometimes. Hubs loves it when I get bit by the cleaning bug.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2009