Do you think armband tattoos or ankle tattoos look trashy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NOPE not at all I have 17 tats and if you think that may look trashy then so be it.
    Anonymous

• No I don't think so.  I think what someone chooses to do with their own body is their own damn business and none of mine.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I think it depends on how it looks or how it's done.
    I wouldn't even say "trashy" just.. unoriginal and boring, maybe tacky.

Like.. the armband of roses? Barbed wire and tribal is just so old... it's really overrated.

If it has true meaning to you, and you didn't just randomly pick it from a book for the hell of it... well, than obviously it's symbolic!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Well, since I have 2 tattoos myself, I don't think tats anywhere are trashy. Actually, pretty much everyone I know has them. The only ones I think are trashy is the guys who get the naked women and make them dance. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I think it depends on what you get. I always wanted the arm band or even an ankle bracelet. I have one on my back shoulder and I am happy with that at this point and time in my life. I think it should be soft and famine on females.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 10:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• to be completely honest the only tattoo i find trashy are the ones that sit right above a chics butt crack...aka tramp stamp. i mean why else would you get a tattoo that you have to set your jeans right on your crack to see? but thats usually a judgment call on their entire outfit, not solely the tattoo.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• no
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 10:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Not trashy,

but I do think they end up looking pretty weird as the body gets old, and the original shapes get all distorted with normal aging sagging and wrinkling.
    Anonymous

• sometimes i do...but i like seeing tattoos on some people...but i mean if you are dressed up really nice and have a sleevless dress on...it kind of looks out of place
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• i love tattoos, i have 6. but i personally dont like the ankle and arm "band" tattoos.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2009