Giant Paper Pumkin that needs Decorating!!! HELP

At my office we are having a pumpkin decorating contests, we have a giant paper pumpkin that we need to get creative with. Im heading up the comity for my team we so far we have come up with like a pumpkin patch theme. Have smaller pumpkins surrounding the big one with all the guys names on it and witched flying above with all the gals names on them. And have the moon and stars in the background. But now we cant think of what to do with the big center pumpkin any ideas???!!!

ArmyWife112908

Asked by ArmyWife112908 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm, you could have a cat sitting on it. I'm not sure how thick your paper is but if it's pretty sturdy you could pin one of those push night-light type things. You know what I'm talking about? It runs on batteries. Then it would look like it's glowing....You could make it into a scare-crow with the pumpkin as it's head. I dunno. Just a few ideas. Sorry I couldn't help more!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Idea #1...Make the big center pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern, surrounded by the little pumpkins and the witches flying around.

Idea #2...Since the small pumpkins and the witches have names on them, you could put the name of the company or department on the big pumpkin.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:50 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• How about either cutting out the middle front, or drawing on it like it is cut out with a scene in there. Make it a scene with all the office workers dressed as witches and goblins and such at a party or bonfire! How's that for ideas? LOL Let me know if I wasn't clear enough.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Another idea: you could hot glue a spring to it and make it 3-D.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2009