to all u pregnant ladies out there

hi every1!
i've heard that when alot of u ladies have been pregnant that ur husbands are not as into sex as they were pre-pregnancy, beacuse of the actual pregnancy.....
i am almost 8months pregnant and well sure our sex life has decreased a little but my husband still can't resist me.....how do u all cope with ur husband being like that....and has it been like that for u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husband's sexual levels have actually increased... and steadily rising!
    I don't know if it's the fact that me having no sex drive, for a change, is turning him on, or he has that fetish where he finds me somehow more attractive because I'm pregnant. lol. . he was the same way with my firstborn and I had a sex drive then. Maybe it is the fetish. >_>
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 10:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My husband still wants it ALL the time....me, not so much. I just don't feel up to it
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Well we do all have larger boobs than usual - It's not that hard to figure out why our guys are a little more hot and bothered ;)

Anonymous

• Pregnancy has never lowered my husband's interest.
    Anonymous

• My husband still won't leave me alone LOL! I don't mind though..... :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Well, I'm not currently pregnant...I had my baby almost 3 weeks ago. However, I actually think our sex life picked up and we had sex more often. That is, until the very end bc I was so uncomfortable and actually in pain.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• It hasnt changed anything, he wants it all the time! Except now we are waiting to hear if I have preeclampsia so we might not have sex for a while!
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 1:21 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i'm almost 38 weeks come friday and my hubby's sex drive picked up when i became pregnant. even though sometimes i don't feel up to it, i find it very encouraging and lifts my spirits when i feel "big". i've never been unfit in my entire life and so being prego has been a rough ride when it comes to looking and feeling attractive. it almost makes me feel like God picked his labedo up so that I wouldn't get down. he's really good about asking what is best for me at the time...
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 2:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I haven't experienced a decrease either. Our sex life stays pretty consistant pregnant or not. He does however stare at my already large breasts more so when I'm pregnant though.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 4:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2009