What is a feature you would like to see on Cafemom?

I have several.. but I think my main one is maybe getting an alert or something of some kind, maybe a "star" or whatever on the questions you've answered, showing that someone has replied to your comment.

I've had several instances where people comment on a comment I've made, asking a question or something, and I either never see it or the person ends up messaging me.
Just think it would be highly convenient, no?

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 10:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats a good idea!  I would like to see something disappear though, the ANONYMOUS button, lol.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• yeah the anon button disappearing would be nice
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 10:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• yes bc some ppl up here arent that polite
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 10:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Or maybe an "X" if you use the anon button alot.
    I wouldnt like to see it fully disappear, ive asked embarrassing questions lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I'd like to see a section in Answers for divorce/custody/step-families.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• We all have some fabulous ideas!
    I wonder if there's somewhere I can submit this so that maybe the Cafemom Team can review and take our suggestions into consideration??
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• yea a button for responding to a specific comment on a question.

also an alert for when someone responds to that comment.

and when you post a comment on yours or someone elses questions, yours in in bold .

and, like on facebook, a "like" button, but also a "dislike" button for comments.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• As far as the anon button,I think a good idea would be to give you the option when posting whether you want anon answers allowed or not.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Go to first unread - for polls, answers and for group discussion boards. Even the most basic message boards have that function, so I never could understand why CM doesn't. Nothing says headache like coming back to a question that had 70 or 80 answers and now has 110 and you can't remember what number it was at the last time you read it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• They need a delete button for idiot answers. They have the report one but it takes too long and ususally doesn't get deleted unless it's real vulgar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Oct. 15, 2009