help please

ok does anyone other then me know how to remove widgets off your profile page, i have tried to x out but get a black screen this is giving me a head ache lol please help! all i wont to do is remove a few is this possible and how do i do it?? Thanks moms!

sweethonesty520

Asked by sweethonesty520 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi sweethonesty520,

Could you please follow these steps to delete a widget, and let us know if you’re still having trouble?

Click on the 'Home' tab.
    Locate the widget that you want to delete.
    (If the widget is ONLY on your Profile page, click the 'Profile' link on the 'Explore Your Homepage' toolbar.)
    Click the 'x' in the upper right corner of the widget you want to remove.
    You will see a pop up window that says: 'This box is on both your homepage and profile page. To remove it, click the appropriate button below.'
    Click 'Both Pages' to remove that widget from your homepage and profile page.

The note that says 'You cannot undo this' means that once you remove that widget, in order to get it on your profile page again you will have to add it from the CafeMom Widget Directory.

Please let us know if you are still unable to remove the widget from your page.

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• OK I TRIED WHAT YOU SAID AND I HAD NO LUCK EVERYTIME I TRY TO DELTE WIDGET THE WHOLE SCREEN TURNS BLACK I CANT X ANYTHING OUT SO I CAN ADD SOMETHING ELSE
    sweethonesty520

Answer by sweethonesty520 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Hi again!

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue. Please include the title of the widgets you would like removed.

//The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i have sent you guys a email concerning the issues of trying to delete things on my email , i really don't wont to have to cancel membership and start all over, i will loose things i cant get back please help me with this problem , its not very fun and very nerve racking i have things i wont to add but cant do nothing i tried again this morning and all i got again was black screen whats going on here , is everybody dealing with this also my mom ( misslj) is going through the same thing .. please help us!confused

sweethonesty520

Answer by sweethonesty520 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 16, 2009