Dies laughing.

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn’t too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter.
We drank a bit (well more than a bit) we had a snuggle, and she asked me if I ever had a “Sportsman’s Double?”
“What’s that?” I asked
“It’s a mother and daughter threesome,” she said.
“Oh…” I replied as my mind began to embrace the idea. “No, I haven’t.” And I wondered what this daughter of hers might look like.
We drank a bit more, then she says with a wink, that “tonight was my ‘lucky night.’”
I went back to her place.
We walked in.
She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs, “Mom!! You still awake?!”

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 11:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A young man shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped.. Furthermore she kept staring at him.
    She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, 'I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son.'
    He answered, 'That's okay.'
    'I know it's silly, but if you'd call out 'Good bye, Mom ' as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy.'
    She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, 'Goodbye, Mom .' The little old lady waved, and smiled back at him.
    Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries.
    'That comes to $121.85,' said the clerk.
    'How come so much ... I only bought 5 items..'
    The clerk replied, 'Yeah, but your Mother said you'd be paying for her things, too.'
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• LMFAO
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• anymore!!!!!!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 12:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• A Florida Senior Citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of
    the dealership.Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph,enjoying the wind
    blowing through what little hair he had left. "Amazing" he thought as he flew down I-75,pushing down the pedal even more.Looking in his rear view mirror,he saw the State Trooper behind him,blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120.Suddenly he thought,"What amI doing?I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the Trooper's arrival.
    Pulling in behind him, the Trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his
    watch and said,"Sir,my shift ends in 30 minutes.Today is Friday. If
    you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go"
    The old gentleman paused.Then said,"Years ago,my wife ran off with a
    Florida State Trooper.I thought you were bring her back"
    "Have a nice day" replied the trooper
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• LOLOLOLOL
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I love the second one!!! Lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Too funny!
    zassymama2

Answer by zassymama2 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Bwahahahahaha! More please!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Okay....the first one made me gag....OMG! The second one was hilarious....maybe I'll try it when I'm a little old lady {wink}. The third one was so cute!
    Thanks ladies! You brought a smile to my face today. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2009