36 week help plz

i'm 36 weeks i had a doctors apt. today well they cheacked down there!i went to the restroom and i had a lil blood on my underwear and i'm having some cramping!what should i do??have you ever went thur this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's just a little bleeding from their disturbance of checking your cervix.
    Just keep a close eye.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• if its light cramping and only a little blood, dont worry, especially since they did a pelvic exam. they could have just irritated something. if it persists and you are still worried, or if it gets worse, call your doctor.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Also~ just as another "maybe" explanation, it could be the first signs of bloody show.
    When I was going into preterm labor, they didn't do a cervix exam on me until they positively had to, because any kind of stimulation like that, nipple rubbing, sex.. could trigger labor.

If it does turn mucousy and you still have light streaks of blood tomorrow - i would call the OB and just give them a heads up. Did they say you were dilated or anything?
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Its probably just that they irritated your cervix while doing the exam. My MW always warned me that I could spot after an exam.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2009