false period?? need some in put

saturday morning i was officially late for my period, so i took a test and got a VERY faint positive. i know it wasnt in my head, dh saw it too. i know a line is a line is a line, but dh wanted to be sure. sunday morning i started what i thought was my period, so i gave up that hope.

but it only lasted 2 days and was light, so maybe it was a false period? or early pregnancy bleeding? im going to test again tomorrow, but was wondering if anyone else had that happen.

w my daughter i tested at 8 days late, and stil the positive was faint, and my hormone levels tend to be on the low side.

erika_wright

Asked by erika_wright at 11:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I THINK U ARE DEFINATELY PREGNANT...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 12:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• it could be implant bleeding (i think that's what they call it) and a light line is a line, if its there then you probably are. and unlike what my boyfriend seems to think there are no such things as false positives. And some women throughout there pregnancy get a period, not that its a real period. So good luck!
    zoeybearsmama

Answer by zoeybearsmama at 12:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• thanks ladies! im trying so hard not to get my hopes up, but YAY! im so ready for another baby, so when i started on sunday i was SOOO upset. thanks for your input!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:59 AM on Oct. 15, 2009