he won't listen to my dad..

soo i had my dad and brother babysit my son (2 1/2yrs) while i was working the other day. and my son will NOT listen to my dad or brother. he tells them NO, throws his toys all over the place, and won't eat for them. but the thing is, my dad is handicapped. he has a prosthetic leg so he can't run after my son and punish him. and my brother is just quiet and doesn't know how to discipline all together. i need help! bc they will be babysitting my son A LOT while me and my mom are working. suggestions???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It may get better over time. If your son is not used to being watched by them (especially men) he may be testing his limits to see what he can get away with. Your brother will find his own discipline style if your son continues to take advantage of he and your dad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2009