best stretch mark cream

what was the best stretch mark cream that took away your stretch marks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can try different creams, try to stay REALLY hydrated, try not to gain excessive amounts of weight, BUT I think it really comes down to genetics. I've met women who didn't use any creams and gained 60, 70, 80+ pounds and didn't get a single stretch mark! I've met women who religiously applied creams several times a day from day 1, gained modest amounts of weight 25-35lbs and still got plenty!

What I'm saying is, I wouldn't stress it too much, if you're going to get them you're going to get them! I got them, I never thought I'd wear a bikini again, but a little time and I little tan do wonders! I rocked a bikini 12 months later :)
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Bio Oil!!!!! 2-3 times a day and cocoa butter
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 2:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Don't waste your time or money. I spent a LOT of money on creams and oils and applied them every single day of my pregnancy and for weeks after. Well guess what...I gained only 27lb my whole pregnancy and I got a ton! I thought that if I used it afterwards they may go away. Nope. DD is 17 mos. Old and it still looks awful! My MW said if your mom gets them so will you. And if hers didnt go away, neither will yours.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2009