Have you ever taken Ambien?

I tell ya, this stuff is trippy. Woo! I'm off to bed.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:14 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i have,it really put me to sleep,thats what i needed some sleep,at the time....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• OMGoodness yes, I took them for a few weeks. I felt drunk every time I took one!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I took them - a clinic doctor put me on them while I was out of town dealing with a death in the family - when my real doctor found out he almost shit a brick - I'm already a sleep-walker. But yeah, I was drunk, even all day the next day too.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yep. I was prescribed them when I was on hospital bed rest.
    I wasn't allowed to walk or anything, unless it was to the bathroom, but I didn't get that drunk feeling... Just got drowsy and snoozed.
    I think mine might've been a low dose? Who knows!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• lol Yeah, my Dr. just prescribed it for my insomnia- I'm going to talk to her about trying something else though. It does make you feel sort of high and I've been having crazy dreams. I doesn't seem to do much besides help me fall asleep (sometimes) I'm still waking up throughout the night. But.. that's probably just b/c of the insane acid trip dreams, LOL!
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 1:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yes, I was on it when I was in the hospital for preterm labor for 3 weeks back in 0ct. 07. I had one nurse that insisted I take it to get some rest. It made me dizzy.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 2:14 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Now I want some Ambien. I love that stuff, but my Dr. doesn't like to prescribe it because it's habit forming or something. You're right, though, it is really trippy. The more you fight it the trippy your night becomes. Sweet dreams.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I'm allergic to Ambien.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 5:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Did NOTHING for me. But lunesta? Oh yeah talk about goo-goo goofy girl! LOL DH has banned me from calling ANYONE after I take my lunesta! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• LOL.....yes, years ago.
    Now I take Klonopin and OTC sleeping pills.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2009