Do u believe in demons?????Any experiences????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do not believe in any kind of ultimate evil. ...nor any kind of ultimate good.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:01 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i do, im so into the syfy channel and like paranormal state and ghost hunters, but thank god i havent had any involvment with demons, i would never be able to sleep again lol
    zoeybearsmama

Answer by zoeybearsmama at 1:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I believe in ghosts and other such things, but i do not believe that any "demon" is an ultimate evil as they are so often perceived as. Sometimes good things come from something bad. And sometimes, bad things come of something that is good. ...so, it isn't really bad or good.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:07 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I believe in demons. I have seen them, I have had quite a number of experiences with them. For some reason I have a gifting that makes me very sensitive to there pressence; I can tell when there is one around.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:27 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• devil

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yes , if you mean in the sense of evil entities. I have had some odd experiences,

But I dont believe that they can harm you in anyway except with the permission of God, Allah is their God too.

As a child i slept in a room which i really detested, I never felt at ease in it and I suffered nightmares. Once i had a sleeping / waking experience which terrified me, but I didnt tell anyone about it cos i thought they would think I was mad. Later on i heard that someone else had had problems in that room to the extent that an exorcist was brought in. Still gives me the creeps just thinking about it .
    zanzeebeel

Answer by zanzeebeel at 2:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Define "Demon".

I believe in ghosts... and that ghosts are just dead people.... and there are a lot of evil dead people floating around out there.

So, if THAT's what you mean (Demon = Dead Serial Killer, etc), then yes... I believe in Demons.
    If "Demon" means some mythological/Biblical creature straight from the gates of Hell-type thing.. then no, I don't.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• yup, i feel they do exist on earth not only in human formations but in spiritual formations as well. i will never know for sure until i die whether or not what i felt to be a demon was a demon, but it was enough to get me to believe the warfare is real.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yes, I do. IMO demons are the angels who left heaven with Satan. They are active in this world and will someday be overcome when the earth is pure again. (When Jesus comes back and claims His victory). I have seen the work demons do but have not have a personal experience with them. My faith is firmly grounded in God's word, and it talks of demons many times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I do believe in demons, with out doubt. However I dont believe in fallen angels. To me demons are simply creatures from the demon dimentions. There are 3 types of dimentions, those that are evil (demon), those that are beautiful and pure (angelic) and those that are in the middle (underworld & earthly). Demons come in all shapes, sizes and physical states and are here for a number of reasons. They each have their own personal agenda and reasons for life just as we do... We have all experienced their presence at one point or another and chances are we never knew it. I have seen it and known it, because I went looking. But that's not at all something I suggest, I was lucky enough to have an experienced demonologist at my side.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2009