Best double stroller?

I am looking for a double stroller. I have a toddler and a baby on the way, they will be 22 months apart.
From my research I am leaning towards the Graco Quattro Tour Duo. I had the single and loved it, and I need something that can accomodate an infant car seat for the first few months....
Anyone have any comments on the quattro tour, or any other suggestions?
Thanks!

mse04

Asked by mse04 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a Baby Trend Sit and Stand Deluxe.

It has 2 seats. One can accomadate an infant seat. The other works as a seat for a toddler and then turns into a "sit and stand" when your ready for that.

It easy to manoover, folds up pretty small compared to other double strollers, has locks on both the front and back wheels, the stroller folds up easily and it's fairly light compared to some others that I looked at.

I bought mine online for 240. That was for BOTH the stroller AND the infant car seat.

The Baby Trend Flexlock Carseat that came with it has the highest safety ratings right now so that's pretty nice too.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2009