do you let your dh see you poop?

or do you ever see him? or are you both too shy? i can't believe when couples do this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Actually...yes and yes, lol. It took a while for this to happen, as I am veeerrrry shy about pooping. I will NOT poop in a public bathroom for example. He's the only person I'll even tell that I have to go. However, there is nothing I feel embarrassed about w/ him at this point. Hell, he'll go out of his way to come and poop in the bathroom I'm taking a bath in just to talk to me, lol. Yea, it's gross that we do this I guess, but I'm glad we can be so comfy with each other.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• lol. We have an open door bathroom policy around here. We always poop/pee in front of each other, everyone does it I don't see why it's such a big deal., besides he saw me give birth, a turd is nothing after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• DH and I are very comfortable with each other but we draw the line at the bathroom door. We will take a shower together but everything else is private. I don't want to smell or hear that and he prefers to think that I smell pretty all the time. Some may say that we should not be this way but IMO you have to keep somethings private in order to maintain some mystery and romance. Dh knows that I shave my legs and underarms but I never do it when he is in the shower. This way he can pretend that I am naturally soft and fuzz free. LOL. This works for us but open door policies make work for others.To each their own.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I've seen my husband pee in a pinch. Like when we were teenagers and we would be out in the middle of nowhere having sex. There was nowhere else to go, so he'd pee in front of me afterwards sometimes. Twice I think. He may have seen me go once or twice... but not poop and not on purpose. We're comfortable but not THAT confortalbe :p It wouldn't bother me to see him go, but I wouldn't want him to see me.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:50 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• poops bout the only thing we dont do in front of each other, my dh refuses to let me in .. he even locks the door, although ill respect his privacy. i think locking the door is extreme... i know hes curios i caught him peeking through the door one time when i left it cracked for my dd. yet hell tell me about it when hes done and i have heard him during and smelt after.. i wouldnt mind if we were open wiht the poop mystery but i hate being secretive about it, since his takes 20 min in a locked rr when i need to be getting ready for the day.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 2:07 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• my hubby tries to get me to do it or talk about it even but i won't . he won't either but he talks about it all the time (eww much) . now pee is another story i'll hold his ummm wanker for him just so i don't have to step in pee when i go potty LOL. i don't mind him in the room while i pee either but poop is just too much for me and him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• anon 4:32, you hold it for him so he wont get pee outside of the toilet?

He's seen me poo before, & i have him. But, it's not a daily practice. When DD is in bed though, he pee's w/ the door wide open, & i do too.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:45 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• yes, we both have watched each other poop. When I got really sick one time and had the shits and was throwing up he was in the bathroom with me putting a cool compress on my head and holding the bucket for me to throw up in. It would have been a little embarassing though but I was so sick that I was glad he was there to comfort me.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2009