stupid question

my hubbys friends have seen me on the computer and on this web page they asked me what was cafe mom and i told them and they was like well it seems to me like its a bunch of men haters i was like no its men to then they said they must be gay then but why is it when there is a web page about what we talk or do to some men its the excuse its just a bunch of men haters i didnt explain it like it was

brittanymomma

Asked by brittanymomma at 1:19 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Exactly. Moms love CM just as much as guys love to play thier stupid cell phone games!!! lol Its all the same.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• lmao. see men think this site is stupid. it's prolly cuz they can't relate to the need for so many women to congregate on a website to chat and bash one another. men don't do this so they think it's stupid. i have to say i see where they're coming from.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i think men have it in there heads that women can be super people, the best moms w/out help, work full time and take care of them. I wish i lived in a world like that lol
    zoeybearsmama

Answer by zoeybearsmama at 1:45 AM on Oct. 15, 2009