bad dreams

im goin to be a first time mom in january and for the past couple of weeks all i have had is bad dreams of people stilling my baby.i was takein away as a child but not from kidnappers could thez dreams be because of that or what.and for you mothers did you have the same kind of dreams while you was pregnant

brittanymomma

Asked by brittanymomma at 2:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had some really bad dreams when I was pregnant. Dreams that my baby drowned, or fell off the bed, etc. My doctor told me it was normal, and it just makes you more careful when the baby comes. It's your subconscious telling you how to be a good mommy.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• It is normal. Just try to relax..too much stress it not good
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 2:27 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i always have bad dreams whilst pregnant , i think its just things playing on my mind, like the other night i dreamt that my 9yr old daughter was in the street with her friend at u could hear a phone ringing from the bottom of the street and she answered the phone ran up to me in a pannick as she said their was a man on the phone saying he will be coming to take her away in 5 minutes and he new where she was , it was horrid to wake up in such a pannick i had to go in her bedroom to make sure she was asleep and ok lol but i think 99.9% of woman have bad dreams during pregnancy , dont pannic about it it will pass by in time good luck with the baby xxx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2009