what object would descibe you best?

Earlier I was watching Beauty and the Beast Christmas with my daughter and the spy was a whistle, the wine glasses were the whinney ones, the passionate one is a flame, ect. Anyway I thought it was cute how they captured personalities in inanimate objects and it got me thinking about what I would be in that cartoon and how other people view themself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have no idea, really. That's a little deeper than I can think so early, lol. But I did want to tell you that this is a fun and interesting question. I probably will be pondering on this now.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:46 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• A really funky lamp with a kick butt shade that is off the wall and cool.
    I am bright and always able to turn my best side on when ppl need me, I am slightly off the social norm, even when I teach, and I love off beat things.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Hmmmm....I agree....a very interesting and thought-provoking question.

I would be a quilt because I'm a country gal who loves to comfort people when they are tired, lonely, or sick. As a quilt, I would want to be used so often that I would become a worn and loved item as I aged. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Pryderferthmenyw:
    How funny I was thinking a throw blanket for myself since I am a comforter and nurturer. I also really enjoy snuggling up on the sofa with a good movie and a fire. I am warm hearted and like to bring that out in others too.
    Anonymous