Period or Pregnant?? (sorry for the story)

So, I have PCOS which means its very hard for my body to produce eggs and drop them. So, My Doc put me on this medication where i take it for a week and get a period to try to count to TTC. Well, I havent taken the meds in 2months because I was sick and moved. Well, Yesterday I started to bleed (sorry TMI) but it was a full day of blood, it was more of like the 2nd to last day of a periord to last day. I have it today again same case but maybe a little LITTLE more heavier. Should I consider this a period or maybe i am pregnant. (we had sex like a wk 1/2 ago) HELP! Any Ideas or Answers would be amazing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the only way to no is to do a home test but it may be to early for a result if you were preg, it may be down to you not taking the medication too, take a test if your worried me personaly dont think you are but you never no till a test is done , good luck and i hope you get the answer yr looking for xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:24 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• You can go to the dr. and they can do a blood test to check your pregnancy hormone level and that can help determine if you are/were pregnant or not. If you are going through like a pad/tampon per hour soaked you need to see your dr. b/c you are losing blood too fast and there could be something wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2009