Are they serious?

Russia and the United States have tentatively agreed to a weapons inspection program that would allow Russians to visit nuclear sites in America to count missiles and warheads.

From what I understand... Russia will be allowed to see where all our nukes are but we are not returned the same "favor".

Now, I can only find it reported on FOX I tried to get another news source with no avail. Lots of bloggers though lol.

I will continue to look for more links but until they report it, this is what will have to do. So please no "this isn't a reliable source" stuff! I am LOOKING! lol

Question: Is this not one of the dumbest ideas ever?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/13/tentative-inspection-program-allow-russia-visit-nuclear-sites/

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 3:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sort of like letting the fox in the henhouse to see how well the hens are laying isn't it. This is true, BO is going to allow Russia in to inspect.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yep, its true. Sickening isn't it?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:24 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• wow this is messed up
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 6:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• They've known how many and 'where' everything is for decades, just as they have had to give that info to us.

Making this sort of change now is just plain stupid. Why on earth does Obama feel such a need to make Putin happy? Can't he just take him out to dinner and a movie or something?
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 7:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yep I saw this the other day and thought the same thing CRAZY..and old Hill was saying 'we need to make sure all of their questions are answered'

SHEESH...I mean wth more can happen ya know?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:42 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:24 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Proof from another source?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yep, its true. Sickening isn't it?

Well if you say so it MUST be true. LOL Sometimes I think Fox must pay you to spread their lies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Proof from another source?

Do you not know how to google?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Proof from another source?
    ____
    Sorry, I looked for a while last night. I will do a another quick look. It is hard to find the actual news sources for the fact all the bloggers posted it. So they are hidden in PAGES of Blogger links. I had to go to page 18 to get the FOX link.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2009