What is your biggest fear?

Mine would be spiders. I hate them! There's actually one right outside my front door at this very moment and I refuse to go outside. I will hide away, until someone makes it leave. I know it sounds pathetic. So, I'm just wondering, do you have a fear and what is it?

meluvja

Asked by meluvja at 3:45 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• spiders are mine also i had one in the car the other day while i was driving down the road i pulled over fast, although i didnt want to touch it i had to or else stand there and wait for it to disapear lol
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 3:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I'm going to have to go with the first answer that popped into my head when I saw this question. My worst fear is failing my son in any way.

I also fear spiders and many other bugs. If they ar in my house they have to be killed, preferably by someone else...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Losing my son. And then having a snake thrown at me! LOL And yes it was a real and very much alive one. Luckily just a gardner but still not fun at all.
    ethan0530

Answer by ethan0530 at 5:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• bridges and snakes
    crystees_mom

Answer by crystees_mom at 6:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• As a mom my biggest fear is something bad will happen to my girls and I would have no control to stop it. As for my own personal fear, heights, open heights to be exact. I can go on a plane, or in a building with no windows or views to the bottom. As long as I can't see how high up I am I am fine.
    LilCaprica

Answer by LilCaprica at 7:21 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Fire. Our home burnt to the ground when I was a child. Nightmares sometimes still come from that event.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Zombies attacking while dh is deployed. He is a better shot with the pistol, so I could hand him dd to run with and hold them off with the rifle, but with him gone, I can't run as easily with dd.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Being burned alive.
    OMG....this fear eats at me ALL the time!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:43 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My worst fear is that my 7 mos. old won't make it because of something stupid I do, like maybe I fail to watch her or leave her unattended for just a second too long. I have a lot of anxiety about her falling from a great height. She has already fallen many times and had to be taken to the ER twice for it already! I also sometimes fear that someone will break into our house and we will be powerless to do anything about it.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2009