Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are the baby gate things called that arent for doorways, they are the ones that are like circular and big...

like a safe zone for them to play in but not being a play pen?

Answer Question

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 20 (9,279 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • play yards

    Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 6:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • its a superyard or a supergate. They sell on craigslist and ebay all the time, I want to get one SOOOO bad!

    Answer by kristal2146 at 7:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • I just call them big round gate things LMAO! You can buy them at Wal-Mart, I believe they're $65-odd there.

    Answer by caitxrawks at 10:47 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • We got ours at Babiies r us and it was alled a ply yard. We love ours

    Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • It's called a corral, like for horses. Ours had 6 sides, but we bought another and connected them for a big-ass play area.


    Answer by Pnukey at 5:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.