Have you seen the picture of Jaycee Dugard that was just released at her current age??

I just saw it, i think she looks just like she did when she was little, well i mean you can tell it is her.
she looks happy and healthy.

police had been saying she looks considerably young for her age, what do you think about it now that oyu ahve see her?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20312090,00.html

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think she looks great!
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 6:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• she looks good
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 6:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i think she looks just like the picture of her when she was younger!!! shes looks sooo good! i thought those years of abuse would def. show, but they dont!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 6:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• she looks great and in good health
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 7:21 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• She is a beautiful woman. I hope she is able to reestablish ties and live a full, healthy, long , happy life-away from the public eye. I wish the same for her daughters.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:42 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• She looks like she is 18 years old. I would imagine being isolated and kept out of sight kept her out of the sun quite a bit of the time which would protect her skin and keep it from aging so quickly. I hope she can live a peaceful life with her kids. I think it will be harder on her daughters than her. She can remember a time where life was good, peaceful and normal. Her kids have never known that and everything is foreign to them. I hope they can get the help they need.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Beautiful woman..so happy she is now able to get on with her life
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Wow, she really is gorgeous. Good for her, it's so heart-warming to know that she'll be okay, both her and her kids.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I think she looks great! It is amazing how wonderful she looks considering what she has been through.
    nancylo78

Answer by nancylo78 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2009