Do you have a natural talent? Do you believe everyone does?

I can't think of one thing I do well or anything that makes me special, you know set apart from everyone else. It seems I am either lousy or average at everything. I can't even say ' I'm good with children' or 'I'm good with animals'. i can't even claim to be very good at my job I've had for 10 years...My Dh is one of those people who is great at everything he picks up with out effort and it drives me crazy! He's great at his job and awesome with kids. he has never met a strangers, very social and personable... he is my polar opposite.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't beleive it. I don't think I have any specail talents...I suck at everything.....except I am good with kids and most animals. My hubby is the same as yours...good at everything! lol
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yes, I believe everyone has a natural talent. Some of us just haven't discovered what that is yet. I just discovered that I have a love for photography, and I'm 47!!!
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 8:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I am great with kids and animals, and I am very creative. I do happen to think everyone has a natural talent, even if it is just great at folding towels! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My talent is art. I paint, sculpt, draw, watercolor, create anything, and like to get my hands dirty.

I believe everyone has something. Maybe you just havent found it yet. Maybe it is skydiving!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:46 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Nope I'm with you. I am not great at anything. Everything I do I either suck or am average. It drives me insane. I just want to be creative but I'm not, I try to hard! I am a musican but only a mediocre one at best, I can read music so I can play other peoples peices but I can't write my own, I've tried so many many times. I hate it. My dad has musical talent, he can play any instrument he picks up without effort, I wish I had inherited that.
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I think everyone is meant to be good at something. You just keep searching. I will agree that people with a particular talent do seem blessed with more than one. I dated a guy who could play any instrument he picked up, he was an amazing artist too. When it rains it pours lol. Keep searching.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I am sure that's not true. You are just failing to see what is probably very apparent to other people. Everyone is good at something, that is true. Ok, for some that something may be illegal but hey, we all have our talents. I am good at a few things, but nothing that has made me $$ yet!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2009