When you dream....

Have you ever had a dream you wish you just could stay in? I dreamed last night that this guy from church that I really like asked me to go on vacation with him and his family and I was sooo happy, we had such a good time and I didn't want the dream to end! I was like CRAAAAP it was only a dream....haha. Ever happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL. Yes...alot! Sometimes I will even try to go back to sleep and go back to my dream...but that doesnt work! :(
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:47 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yes. And then other nights I wake up and think, "wow I'm glad that was just a dream!"
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:49 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yes. I dreamed my dh came home early from Afghanistan. When I woke up I cried for about an hour before I could fall back asleep.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I've had super sweet dreams like that- but like a previous poster said- I also have dreams that I'm so thankful are not real!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 9:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2009