How many Prepaid Legal associates r there on Cafe mom?

I am just curious...I see groups for every other business, but not much on Prepaid Legal here.

angeleyes31376

Asked by angeleyes31376 at 8:47 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Me!

You dont see much of us cause we ar not "saturated". And we will never be until our entire justice system is runningon Pre-Paid like Europe.

You also don't see it saturated here because people dont understand the benefit, which is ok.

Cuase that is what we get paid to do-to inform people.

Unlike many opportunities we are not SALES PEOPLE.

People dont come in and then drop like flies like other businesses.

Also most of us network elsewhere, where there are more people who are open to what we have to offer.

Here many people want in free. Its ok, we understand, buthow will your life ever change if you dont change something?
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• For myself I can say its been a pleasure and an adjustment getting used to Pre-Paid Legal-its a good thing.

All the companies I have found on Cafemom are MLM, but not the MLM I know with PPL. Tottally different! the other companies residual system runs on your sales.

Not so much on ours-ours runs on your efforts to build you team.

We get up fron commisions-there is no monthly residual for 1 customer. The residual comes from work you did once-which is add a team member.

Customers will come and go, not as often as recruits in PPL though. so you get paid on their efforts.

Its blessing for sure. To see what we do visit this group

http://www.cafemom.com/group/84490/forums/read/10039258/_Private_Business_Reception

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• The best thing about it: You are really helping people in NEED!

And yourself also.

Very grateful for the prestige, the instant credibility and high rankings of Pre-Paid Legal in the insurance,borker, and business world.

When you become an assocaite all that is yours plus more.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I just signed up with PPL. And I see all the benefits that it can give anyone. PPL is the best! And I like that we are not saturating the site because that give us all a chance to build our team.

kywildcats

Answer by kywildcats at 9:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2009