What do you think is the best kind of mascarra?

I have alomst non existent eyelashes! lol. I have tried a few different kinds and brands of mascarra that will make them more noticable, but haven't found anything that works great. Any suggestions?

Lobelia

Asked by Lobelia at 8:49 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Hi, I sell professional salon products--not Avon, have you considered getting eyelash extensions? Alot of beauty schools do them very reasonable and they look amazing! There is also a cream called Bamboo lash that is non-toxic that promotes eyelash growth, some of them change your actuall eye pigment, but this one is safe! Here are my suggestions for good mascaras--Never use waterproof! It has things in it that actually make your eyelashes fall out faster!
    Great Lash
    Mirabella mascara-available at salons only
    Lancome lash builder, followed by their mascara
    good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:19 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Maybelline Great Lash - cheap and the best, it is all that I use. Pink and green tube, blackest black is great.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I just use CoverGirl but what is the reason that you have thin eyelashes? Sometimes if I use a slightly scratchy wipe, or baby wipe to wash my eye make up off, it makes my lashes sparse. Use good products and have you tried vitamins? My MIL is trying Latisse(sp?).
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I love the Avon mascaras. My favorite is the Supershock mascara it seperates your lashes well and doesn't clump and makes them look really long same thing with SuperFull just a smalled wand! You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i like lancome and diorshow mascaras.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Dior show. No competition. Its pricey, but it truly is the best.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 3:21 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• I love MK mascara(Ultimate mascara)Its the only kind I can use that doesnt clump.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 6:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Avon Super Full Masacara!
    revmorgan

Answer by revmorgan at 4:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2009