Do you watch sports?

I love watching MLB...I'm obsessed with the Yankees! LOL! Football I will watch, but don't enjoy it as much as baseball.
So, to all of you who do watch baseball...look out because the NY Yankees are going to win the world series! And I'm going to be even more obsessed! LOL!
Woo Hoo!!

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 9:46 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We're a futbol household--soccer, for us Amereekins. My husband is Hispanic, so he calls American football "handegg" and has deemed "soccer" a bad word LOL! Our team is Costa Rica/Saprissa. My little brother is a big fan of the Yankees.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:43 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• No, and my hubby does not Horray-maybe boxing once in a while. Horray for the Yankees my 3 siblings are Yankee fans. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I watch tennis... my kids hate when the major tournaments are on, because I get to watch TV. They can watch their Disney shows whenever, but for me, once the tournament is over, I have to wait for the next one...
    sauterelledesil

Answer by sauterelledesil at 9:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I love to attend live ice hockey games and I actually like to watch golf on tv.
    Those are the ONLY 2 sports I can stand, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2009