Do you order pictures on your childs picture day at school?

The photographer we get at our school, sucks! He always gets a glare on my sons glasses. The picture packages are ridiculously expensive and the quality of the picture are not so good. I order the cheapest package! $11.00 for a yearbook, 2 wallet size and 3, 3x5. I can take better pictures with my camera! How are your childs school pictures?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a photographer and I hate school pictures. Their quality is terrible. And they are so expensive.

But, I ordered the cheapest package for my daughter's pictures. I think we got 4 wallets and a 3x5 and it was $13. I wanted some because it was her first year ever (she's in preschool).
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I don't know yet, but I ordered the $14 package. lol...I hope they turn out okay.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Not very good and too expensive also. We do family pics so I dont buy the schools, also for some reason my kids always have a weird look or smile on their face LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• When we lived in Maine and my daughters were all in elementary school I ordered small packages, which were priced reasonably well, but the photos were just the standard school-looking type - nothing special.
    When we moved to Virginia the prices were much more expensive and the packages had less photos available in them. I got fed up and began taking them to the portrait studio in Walmart. I get the $7.99 special package deal that allows me to choose my own background and help pose my children, and I can buy some extra sheets if I want. There are a lot of nice pictures in the special package deal, too.
    Stop paying for school pictures!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2009