Ladies night out???

My husband and I bought some ticket's to see this band play in New Orleans.... Well, he has to work which I knew way before he bought them that he would be putting alot on his plate with his high demanding job. So he is planning a girl's night out with one of my best friends.... God mother.... I really can't wait. My husband is to sweet.... The concert is AC/DC ..... okay I'm like their biggest fan here .... Tickets are not that cheap either.... LOL..... He has looked at Limo's .... okay .... I'm really not sure what to expect from this guy. He is a romantic... even when he isn't around..... It has been so many years since I had a mini trip away for the night... We are going shopping and looking around New Orleans the next morning. Bringing food home from the markets.... It's during the weekday.... , but still 10,000 people.

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• That's awesome! I recntly went on a girl only trip to Boston for a U2 concert! It was amazing. Such a good concert and a great time away with close friends. We shopped, ate, had good wine and saw an amazing concert! Very had to leave the kiddos and DH but worth it in the end!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Have a great time! Enjoy it!!
    mamaada

• AC/DC???? I'll go with, send that limo to Chicago! :)
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:20 AM on Oct. 15, 2009