Can you or someone you know predict things?

For example, I can sense what a pregnant chica I know is having. Even if I'm not close to them (friendship AND distance), I always KNOW. So far I've been right 5 times in a row..I can just sense this type of thing. I also knew I was having a Boy before my 2nd trimester..amazing Mommie intuition AND my knack for knowing the gender of babies in utero. ;D It's pretty darn rad!

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 10:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom and I have dreams. Not all the time, but we have dreams and days, weeks, months later, they happen. Mine are usually just normal everyday occurances. but my mom has had ones about friends and family getting into accidents and they happen. She had a dream about my bio-dad getting into a car accident and the next morning she got a phone call saying he had been in one. She had a dream similiar to that but about a friend.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• well i dont know about predicting things butmy younger sister has these feelings like whe something bad is going to happen and she is always right whenever she has a feeling something bad happens
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• i predict that i will change at least two poopy diapers today.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I can do the same thing with babies (except my own) and have since I was a little kid. My mom used to get a kick out of it and always had me guess for everyone. I also get the "something bad is going to happen" feeling. I should be better about listening to it. Just 2 days ago I was getting my kids ready to go out and very strongly felt that it wasn't going to go well and I should just put a movie on or something low key--- I didn't listen to it, and ended up dislocating my daughter's elbow pulling her out of oncoming traffic.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:42 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• To the females that can predict the sex of an unborn child, can you tell me what I might be having? PLEASE!!! LOL. I am only 2 months along.
    a_star_forever

Answer by a_star_forever at 2:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2009