Do you watch football? Who is "your" team?

I LOVE football, I've watched it practically all my life! The Steelers and Gators (college) are my teams..and my Husband loves His Cowboys (and the Gators). We support each other's teams, though..unless We play each other. ;P We'll watch a game even Our teams aren't playing, I just love the sport..and watching it with the Hubs. =]

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 10:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOVE me some football!!! My DH has his Dolphins don't ask me why, we live in Ohio.
    We both root for University of Michigan...Go Blue Baby!
    I am a Packers/Vikings fan, but we both keep an eye on the Steelers as my BIL is a Steelers nut. And we watch New England too as my SIL is a fan. And of course we round it off with the stinky Lions lol. No Ohio teams here...weird.
    As long as it is football season, chili in the crock and family in their jerseys we are happy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:33 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I love, love, love football me and dh watch it together (well when I'm off work). We love the Colts and he like Alabama and I'm the Auburn fan so Iron bowl is interesting in our home.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:42 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I watch sports all the time! I have a house full of boys! We watch lots of baseball...Go NY Yankees! And as for football...our team sucks this year, Buffalo Bills! LOL. But we still watch every game and pray for a miracle!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:43 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Steelers. Born and raised in pittsburgh..... I think it's just in my DNA
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I LOVE FOOTBALL me and my hubby wach every game we can together my team is THE COWBOYS and of course my dear old LONGHORNS imhopin that in a couple years we will finally make it bakc to the superbowl so we can get our 6th and be back on top (with the steelers but still on top)
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I come from a very long line of Bronco family fans! WE all live and breathe Bronco football around here. GO BRONCOS!! 5-0 baby!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Not a football fan here, but take me to a live hockey game and I am in my element! :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I watch football with my hubby. College, His team is Ohio State, so I root for them. NFL, his team is the Bengals. Mine is the Eagles....though Im disappointed in them. But I root for the Bengals as well.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Gator fan here.... Go Gator's ! " NFL " I'm a Jacksonville FL... fan... My son was born in Flordia....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• WE LOVE FOOTBALL!!! GO EAGLES!! I HIGHLY DISAPPROVE OF VICK!!! WE LOVE OUR PHILLIES TOO!
    MandyT1021

Answer by MandyT1021 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2009