How many computers do you own???

I own three and my husband has not sure... LOL... only three running for the time being.

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uh, one...why the need for so many computers?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I have one my SO has one and we have an old laptop that we use on trips
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 10:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• We have 6 computers in the house.
    Everytime my husband buys an updated laptop he passes the old one down to someone else. I got his latest one, which is still a very good laptop.
    I also have a desktop, which I love, but it is in our office and not as mobile. When I need to be in the same room as my granddaughter or want to relax upstairs in my room, I love the ability to take this laptop with me.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• We have a nice desktop, and 2 laptops (DH and I each have one). My DH has a government issued laptop, but I don't think that counts.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• We only have one, desktop. Really don't have much need for anymore. I spend most of my computer time on cafe mom :)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Technically, DH and I each have two. We each have a desktop that we had way before we ever got together. Dh got his laptop because he wanted one(while we were still dating) and I got my laptop for school while we were still dating. His desktop is now used by his mom and mine is in my sisters storage unit because I was letting her use it.

So we only use the laptops, but will keep my desktop as a back up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I have a desktop and a laptop. And I want to buy another laptop.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I have a desktop, dh has 3 desktops he uses for gaming and each of our 4 kids has a gaming desktop as well. We have a laptop as well, but that doesn't get used much. All of our computers sit in a row and we all game together. It's hard for kids to get into trouble on the internet if mom or dad is sitting a foot away. :) There are also probably 10 older desktops stashed away in the closet as back-ups.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• We have three... 2 laptops and one desktop.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My husband is a software and electrical engineer so we have a lot of computers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 15, 2009