Hubby and I are going to watch a porno this weekend...

First time ever! Kinda excited already! Now my question is do these movies have a story line to them? Not sure I just want to watch a movie with a bunch of people just doing it! LOL! I'd like some knid of story line. Any reccomendations?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some have storylines(lame ones but still...) and others dont or just do scene to scene.

Reality, you will laugh more than anything if you sit and watch it cuz they are funny!!!! LOL
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Um, people don't watch them for plots. Just lots of sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Don't hold your breath for a story line, there is a lot of moaning and groaning but lines are pretty limited to that. Pornos are about sex and this is what you will likely see, enjoy!

Answer by older at 11:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Some of them have a (limited) storyline... others not so much. Or not at all. Have fun!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Even the ones that have a story line don't have a story line. They are starting to have some "spoof" pornos out there. DH and I watched a spoof on Scrubs a couple months back and some of it was very funny.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 11:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• The best advice is to get dressed up and put your fake tan on.... and go all out on yourself nails and etc.. Have your own story ready for him as to what you want and how to please him in a different way. Smell nice and look hot for your man.... That will make it better. I never had a chance to notice a story!!!! LOL.... Have fun.... Be HOT for your man. Back rubs first and go from there...
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2009