Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you care about your parental rights?

We can not stand by and let our rights as parents be taken away. While the discussion rages about Healthcare, there are other issues taking place that the media is not covering (big surprise). The UN, under the cover of "protecting" our children, will end up taking away our rights as parents and the sovernity of our country.

Please call this week and ask your representatives to NOT ratify the CRC (UN Convention on Rights of the Child). Ask them to support the Parental Rights Amendment to the US Constitution.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (4)
  • Please watch this video.....

    The Parental Rights Amendment is registered as:
    House bill H.J. Res 42
    Senate bill S.J. Res 16

    Please call, e-mail and fax your Sentors & Reps

    Susan Rice
    US Ambassador do the United Nations


    Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • The UN CRC has been in effect since 1989.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • Yes, but the UNited States has not ratified the treaty yet. International treaties precede constitutional rights. If the US ratifies this treaty then the government can step in for any reason and take control of your children if they think they can raise your children better.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

  • for more info.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.