On a scale of 1-10, how in love are you?

I love my husband dearly. He's so sweet, makes me laugh, does things around the house, is the only breadwinner, great father, kind, gentle, happy, very handsome...
Everynight before bed we talk about and wonder if everyone is this in love? Or this happy in love? Are you? I'm a 10!

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 11:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• 10, 10, 10 , 10.....all the way. I joke around w/ him & say "I'm not in love w/ you, I'm obsessed w/ you, in fact i stalked you at work today" it's an ongoing joke. Funny, we both talk about whether other couples are as in love as we are. When we look at our close group of friends, we seriously wonder if they have the same strong love that we have for each other.

It was very scary falling this hard in love w/ someone...at first. I didn't think ithis love existed, & for the longest time i would thing "great things never last", but i certainly don't think that way anymore. He is my best friend, and no one could fit the bill for me as well as he does. Even though i struggle w/ a belief in god, i thank him/her everyday for bringing us together. TRUE love is an amazing thing! There are no words to describe it's depth.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yes we are a 10 for 29-years. There has been some ups and downs but always a 10.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:19 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• 29 years...sweet!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:21 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Been married 45 years come January and the love between us grows sweeter with every passing year.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• -1
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Can we go over 10!! I would say I am way above 10!!
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Liars!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Some days it's a 10, some days it's less than 0. LOL! Our commitment to each other and to staying married is always a 10 though and that's what matters...even on the days that we don't even think we like each other we are still committed to our marriage.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 11:45 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• if i hadn't suffered through the monstrosity that was my failed marriage, i never would have been able to appreciate the amazing, considerate, beautiful man that i am in love with. the only man i have ever been in love with... it is almost as though i fall for him again, each and every day.

i'm not even going to try to measure what i feel for him on a scale- just except that i do, and that he returns it. thats all anyone could ask for. i've never been happier- colors seem brighter, chocolate seems sweeter, and it just gets better with each passing day.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• 15 :-)
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2009