When you look at your kids, do you see yourself?

Isnt it sweet?

All three of my kids have the shape of my eyes with their father's color blue but my third is starting to change to hazel, like me. And when they smile, their cheeks plump and I see me. They all 3 also have their father's chin. Ahhh....feeling sentimental today.

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 11:24 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter is a mini me. I think she is the cutest.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 11:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Yes, I do. I was sure he'd look like my husband, but I think he looks like me! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I see my husband. in EVERYTHING on my son. his body build, his face shape, his looks, everything. The only thing that he has of mine is the cheek bones.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I see small bits of myself in my son. But he looks almost exactly like my SO.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My dh and I have similar features, so people think our kids look like whomever they seem 'em with. One of the girls, though, always hears that she looks EXACTLY like her mom. She doesn't see it; I don't really see it either. In pictures, though, we can match kid to parent at equal ages - especially ds.

BUT...it's the annoying habits and negative personality traits that I see reflected in my kids!! Grrrr. why did they have to get perfectionism, and a short temper, and critical thinking? Wasn't cute ears good enough?
    cutiemoose

Answer by cutiemoose at 11:33 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I wish I did! But I see my dh in all 3 of my children. Some people say they see me and I get all excited and say "really"! I see my personallity in them though. Shy, quiet, smart, kind...LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:35 AM on Oct. 15, 2009