Terrible twos?

Id like to refer them as TeRrIfIc TwOs.. My little boy is such a good boy.. no tto say he hasnt tested hisboundaries but he is such a sweet heart and learns fast! Any one want to share there experience?

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 11:35 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The Terrible part is just them finding that they have choices that sometimes don't go the way mom's want. My little girl is great but she does have a stubborn streak that tends to appear at the least wanted moments like when we are already late.
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 11:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• You know, I LOVE it that My son can talk - he will be 2 in 3 weeks. I really had a hard time with him as a colicky infant ( from day 3 to 1 year old ) and although he's a BIGtime whiner still, we are working on that but he's so sweet and he is just the best thing I ever did and this morning we were sitting watching his fish tank and he said " i love you mama - go take a shower" haha...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• So far I haven't had any issues, but only time will tell. My LO is becoming independent and she is supposed do that. She is learning to talk and I love that. I can't wait for real sentences. She is the greatest thing that has happened to us. I especially love when she runs across the room for hugs and kisses.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Hi. I am Tammy. I am new to the group. I remember terrible twos. They turned into terrible threes and fours...We started punishments with my daughter..I hated to do it, but it did work for her...First I would give a warning, then timeout, then spanking , yes spanking..It works for us....It is getting better now...Tammy
    How does he get punished?....
    Tammyxoxo

Answer by Tammyxoxo at 11:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2009