Who has more fun when your kids open present you or the kid?

I love watching DD open her gift for christmas and birthday i can't wait that's the best part

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 11:36 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Definitely dh and I get all excited the most! It makes me feel great becasue I didn't even have Birthday parties growing up and barely presents. So it makes us proud that we can give our children what I couldn't have!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:45 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• totally my fav i get so stoked to see their faces!!!!!!!
    mommyajay

Answer by mommyajay at 11:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I think we both have the same amount of fun! Except when they were younger and I would be so excited waiting for them to open their presents so I could see the look of amazement in their eyes, then they would be like "ohhh look at this wrapping paper, look at the cool box!" and leave the toy lying on the floor!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My son will be 2 next month...so at this point I think I enjoy it more than him. His gotten past his "Ooo! Pretty Paper!" phase. So, hopefully I'll get more of a reaction from him this time around. Lol! And if not, there's always next year!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2009