What do you do to get DH in the mood?

He is so busy, and when he is not busy...he is so tired! I'm the shy type, not happy about my body, trying to feel more confident. What are some things you do to get your DH in the mood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine has to be drunk.
    Anonymous

• lol Anon!

I like to wear mini skirts around the house.....w/ no undies on :)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Love it! Trying to figure out new techniques all the time! DH seems to NEVER be in the mood. He likes porn tho...
    Anonymous

• I say "C'mon honey" - and that's about all it takes. Seriously, set the alarm for 1/2 hour early and wake him up - most guys are pretty horny in the morning.

Answer by missanc at 1:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• We've been together for 10 years and all I have to do is walk in front of him. He actually called on his way home from work today and asked me to send the kids next door to my sisters house and for me to be ''ready" when he got home! Try doing that. It worked for me. Take control. Confidence is very sexy. I'm 6 months pregnant with #4 and dont have any issue stripping down to nothing when he ask's me to. If he loves you he loves ALL of you!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2009