What is the most romantic thing your husband could do for you?

The most romantic thing in the world to me would be if he spent alot of time and effort into a date like planning things he knew I would love! What is the one most romantic thing that your husband could do for you that you would just love?

PeytonsMom21109

Asked by PeytonsMom21109 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• give me a massage, or give me a gift certificate to get a massage :)
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• He does so many wonderful things for me - but my favorite thing is to be gently tickled, I'd like him to do that til I fall asleep - He buys me flowers for no reason, we give each other cards for no other reason but to let each other know we love and miss each other.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Those dang floors. If I could get him to vacuum and mop so I didn't have to I would just kiss him all over. LOL.
    I guess you want hearts and flowers romance right? Well if he would plan a date night with no kids and I didn't have to cook or do any of the planning, That would be so romantic to me. When we do have a date night, I have to plan everything including whose watching the kids, where we are going, when we are coming back, and sometimes I even have to cook dinner before we leave. If he would take control, WOW! That would blow my mind!
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My husband did that for my birthday.. he planned a get a way at a hotel with a whirlpool in it, and we went to a comedy show and mini golf my favorite things to do, and we went to outback my favorite place to eat. The night was incredible!!! Like the fact he made all the plans of everything i like was awesome! And the gifts were even more thoughtful i got things from him that i never expected him to remember that i liked! Absolutly awesome!
    stepmom2B29

Answer by stepmom2B29 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• the dishes
    can yout ell we have been married 30 years 8-)
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Plan an evening out for us. Call my parents to babysit and surprise me with dinner and a movie.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• It would be awesome if he would allow someone to watch our kids so we can GO OUT and do something, just the two of us. I don't even care what it is.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2009