Picky eating adult?

I know it's none of my business, I'm just curious...
a friend of mines husband is such a picky eater that they can never eat out even. It's frustrating for her and her children that when they do go out he won't ome. My question is though... How on earth does and adult who will literally only eat boiled or grilled chicken/Turkey, corn, apple sauce and white bread survive? I mean should he not be malnourished? He doesn't even eat Mayo or anything on his sandwiches...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am EXTREMELY picky as well. It isn't hard to find things to eat. I don't eat anything on my sandwiches. I go to subway and get ham and cheese.lol Nothing else on it. I don't eat my brgers on bread. The only condiment I eat is ketchup. You can get plenty of nutrients being picky. You can actually live on almonds and grapes alone :O)
    itsnotaboutm765

Answer by itsnotaboutm765 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• My mom was a picky eater as an adult AND as a child. She told me stories about how she would be forced to sit at the lunch table after everyone else went to play, because she didn't like her lunch. Eventually, one of her brothers would help her out by eating the lunch for her!

As an adult, I remember her being VERY particular about food. It was HELL taking her to Subway, because if they put mayo on her sandwich, she would get grossed out. If you put olives, or gave her the wrong kind of bread, she wouldn't eat it. UGH!! :-)

I miss my mom (she passed away in 2005).
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I'm pretty picky, but I have a sensitive system to boot. I find things to eat. My body isn't malnourished yet, but I toss some veggies in there every once in a while, just to be safe.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2009